If you are hardworking & reliable we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a food manufacturing company located in the Central Coast are seeking a highly motivated Team Leader to join their growing team.
We are specifically looking for candidates with Food Manufacturing and Team Leader experience!
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inspection of raw meat
- Supervising lines & completing Quality Assurance
- Monitoring the line for the quality of products coming through
- Ensuring the most efficient working environment
- Packing of product
- Assembly of frozen meat
- Manual Handling
To be considered for this role you must:
- Supervisor/ Team Leader experience
- Must have full work rights with no work restrictions
- Recent experience working in food manufacturing
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Be able to commit to working 4-6 days a week including working weekends
- Flexible on start times
- Be comfortable with handling raw and cooked poultry products
- 100% reliable
- MUST have a current Driver's Licence and own reliable transport
- Physically Fit
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic, keen to learn and have the energy and desire to succeed