Our Client has an acute requirement for a temporary casual receptionist to help the existing administration team cover reception and end of month business administration duties and report preparation.
This short-term assignment has an immediate start and will likely extend through the Easter period. While this is a short-term assignment the role is covering a permanent position and could very well be a "good foot in the door" for you to be considered for the position on a permanent on-going basis for the right person.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Professional phone manner and can forward calls
- Take and relay concise phone messages
- Be confident to navigate in Windows 10 operating system
- Intermediate to advanced skills of MS Office Suite - particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and Helpful disposition.
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable will be highly regarded.
Duties will include:
- Answer phone calls
- Greeting visitors and signing them in
- Reconciliation of EFTPOS transactions & statements (using Excel)
- Print and attaching invoices into BasePlan (our accounting software)
- Keep boardroom clean after meetings
- Wash any glasses used after meetings in boardroom or GM's office
- Keep showroom tidy
- Ensure printers are filled with paper
- Ensure tea/coffee/sugar is stocked in kitchens
- Use petty cash to purchase fresh milk as required
- Other ad hoc duties.
If you are chasing some casual work or looking for your next opportunity and are available NOW, please follow the prompts and apply now or contact momentum on 38489811.