Are you looking for a career that's not just a Job but are unsure of where to start?
What if all training and equipment were provided to get you started and ongoing training and support to make sure you succeed?
A great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Trainee Pest Technician to join the team of one of Australia's leading pest control and hygiene companies.
We are currently looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the proven ability to work both alone and as part of a team
Our client has nearly 100 years of reliable, safe and professional service and currently have a full-time vacancy in their Ballina Branch. This role involves all aspects of pest control work through prevention, new technology and sustainable solutions for their customers.
What's on offer:
- Full-time position Monday to Friday with some weekend work
- Immediate start
- Training to obtain your Pest license
- Training to obtain your Timber pest licence.
- Ongoing support and training
- Opportunity for career progression
- Increasing pay rates dependent on training qualification experience.
- Company van
- Full uniform and safety equipment
Requirements for this role:
- Current drivers licence
- Blue card & police check's are highly desirable
- Willingness to travel as there may be some remote work
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable and hard working
- Honest and high level communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Physically fit
- Good ability with IT and mechanics.
- Background in the building industry highly desirable but not essential.
If you would like to take the next step in your career then we want to hear from you!
Momentum Consulting - Brisbane
07 3848 9811