Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a Ward Delivery Person to work for a leading pharmaceutical company at local Brisbane hospital.
The role will involve working at a hospital receiving medical products and delivering them to different areas of the hospital.
This position is Monday to Friday from 4pm working a minimum of 4 hours. Must be reliable and able to work each day.
What's in it for you:
- Long term role
- Monday to Friday - minimum 20 hours per week
- $31.05per hour
- Ongoing support from both Momentum Consutling and our client
- Onsite training
Duties for this role will include;
- Receiving products
- Unpacking pallets onto a trolley
- Delivering products to appropriate wards
- Providing excellent customer service
- Determining the requirements for each ward for the next delivery
Our ideal candidate should have the following;
- Own transport and current license
- Be physically fit
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong personal presentation and customer service skills
- Sound computer skills
- Ideally, a pharmaceutical or warehousing background
Please note; the successful candidate will be required to obtain a criminal record check.
How to apply:
If you're interested in the position, please apply now using the link below or call the Brisbane office for more details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Momentum Consulting - Brisbane
07 3848 9811