Momentum Consulting are working with a global provider of logistics solutions who are looking for a Warehouse Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global brand, operating in over 90 countries, and take your logistics career to the next level.
Your new role:
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for answering a high volume of emails, end-to-end management of customer requirements and managing a high volume of administration tasks.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone
- Use of WMS including SAP, CargoWise and JDA
- Creation of consignment notes, order fulfilment, allocations and order entry
- Support ad-hoc administration duties as required
To be considered you MUST have:
- Proven experience working in a high-volume logistics administration role
- Demonstrated experience using CargoWise, SAP and/or JDA
- Proficient user of MS Office- especially Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Own reliable transport - this site cannot be accessed by public transport
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends in peak times if required
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com