- 75+ years industry experience
- National industry leader
- Fairfield location
- A Specialist in Retail and food products
- Temp to Perm after 6 months!
- Working for a National industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- Close to public transport!
- Free onsite parking!
This role is situated in Fairfield and has an immediate start Available! This will be a 7 day rotating roster. Working 4 days on then 2 days off and will see you working rotating weekends. (weekend penalty rates apply)
Day shift rate = $28.20 p/hr
Afternoon shift = $31 p/hr
Many of these products are made in China. An ability to read Chinese is preferred for these roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 7 pickers / deliver drivers
- Training and inducting of new staff
- Managing the day-to-day outgoing online orders
- Pick packing of online orders
- Pallet jack usage
- KPI Management
- Managing online deliveries to both residential and commercial customers
- 12+ months Team lead experience
- Must be able to speak and read Chinese
- Receiving and Despatch experience
- RF Scanning experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Must be prepared to complete manual handling tasks
- Must understand WHS procedures
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.