Our Client is Australia's leading manufacturer of quality light poles, columns, and structures. Their range includes street lighting poles, flood lighting poles, utility poles, lowering systems, telecommunication systems and much more.
We are currently seeking experienced 1st and 2nd class welders for a role based in the Acacia Ridge, Cooper plains area.
About the Job:
- Temp to Perm roles available
- Monday to Friday with some overtime
- Workshop based
- Immediate start
- Attractive pay rate
- Starting on day shift but moving to afternoon shift
- MIG welding of structural steel - Need to have heavy gauge mild steel experience
To be successful:
- Construction Card - white or blue
- 1+ years welding experience
- Must have Forklift License
- Overhead gantry crane license would be beneficial
- Ability to read drawings
- Own welding helmet and protective gear
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Basic hand tools experience
- Reliable car and license
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811