Our Client is an Australian leader in the engineering and manufacture of mining and coal seam gas equipment.
Due to expansion within their business a part-time internal support role has been created for a highly motivated and safety driven Safety Advisor with Return to work certification to join the existing safety team.
The role of the WHS and Return to Work advisor is to provide expert support to the Group HSEQ manager and operational support to the business, concerning matters of injury management, workers compensation, and Work health and Safety particularly in the areas of reporting.
Reporting to the National Health, Safety, Environment and Quality manager, your core responsibilities will include
- Maintaining existing, health and wellness programs, policy and procedures
- Maintaining document control systems and ensuring compliance to external certifications
- Supporting injured and return to work employees
- Uploading and updating claims management system
- WHS and RTW administration
- Providing support to National manager
- Internal auditing duties
To excel in this role you will bring
- At least 3 months experience or exposure within a WHS/RTW position
- Experience working within a manufacturing blue collar space is highly advantageous, however not essential
- Return to work certification is essential
- Completed certificate IV in WHS
- Understanding of workers compensation legislative framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Drivers license
This is a part-time position around 3 days per week. Our client is however, flexible with which 3 days are mutually beneficial between Monday and Friday and has the opportunity for career advancement within the company as the operation expands.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please hit the APPLY NOW button below or call Momentum on (07) 38489811