- 100+ years industry experience
- In the Top 500 largest companies in the world
- Stock Exchange listed
- A Specialist in high end Retail food and Fashion products
- Temp to Perm after 3 months!
- Working for an international industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- Free onsite parking!
Inventory Assistant - Afternoon Shift
This role is situated in Erskine Park and has an immediate start Available! Shift times will be 2:15pm to 10:15pm Monday to Friday with some weekend overtime during peak periods.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all inventory transactions are recorded accurately
- Assisting in the managing and reporting on stock levels
- Liaising with the inventory controller regarding stock levels
- Receipt incoming goods and match against purchase orders
- Replenish the inventory units across the warehouse
- Scanning invoices into the system
- Cycle count and stock take
- RF Scanning
- Pick packing and relocation of goods
- WMS usage, administration and data entry
- 12+ months inventory experience
- RF Scanning experience
- Detail Orientated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Must be prepared to complete manual handling tasks
- Must have WMS, administration, data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in Retail and Food manufacturing environment
- Manhattan WMS experience
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.