Our client is looking for an experienced Boilermaker and 2 experienced 2nd class welders for an ongoing role based in Acacia Ridge. These requirments are of an afternoon.
About the role:
- ASAP start
- Acacia Ridge based
- Fabrication of street poles, light poles, structural poles and post
- Monday to Friday with the opportunity of overtime
- Ongoing position for the right candidate
What you'll need:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Boilermaker or 2nd class welder
- MIG and Structural mild steel experience required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment weld test
- White card
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication trade
- EWP and working at heights highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
Why work for us:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume.
07 3848 9811