- 20+ years industry experience
- A Specialist in food Manufacturing
- Permanent Role!
- Working for a National industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- Free onsite parking!
Your role will consist in the operations of machinery used in the making and preparation of condiments and sauces used across restaurants, cafes and home food delivery services nationwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Machine start up and pre operation checks
- Operating both Process and packaging machinery
- Follow and executing recipes
- Calculate machine cycles and weight limits
- Trouble shooting and machine maintenance
- Clean and sanitise machinery daily
- Quality assurance of final product
Whilst machinery is operating you will also be require to complete manual process and packaging work
Shifts: (8 hours)
Day Shift - 6am, 7am or 8am starts
- Package = $47,000 + super
Afternoon shift - 2pm, 3pm, 4pm or 5pm starts
- Package = $53,000 + super
- 12+ months Machine operating experience in a food manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- An excellent understanding of food hygiene practices
- Must be prepared to complete manual handling tasks
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- HACCP knowledge preferred
- LF Forklift license
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.