Our client is one of the world's largest intralogistics and materials handling equipment providers, located in over 40 countries.
We are currently seeking 4 x skilled & experienced LO/LF Store Persons to join their team located in Western Sydney.
The shift on offer is Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
About the Role:
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be physically fit for repetitive work
- MUST have current LF/LO Forklift licence with high reach experience
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator (verbal and written)
- Previous Store person experience
- Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.