Join a leader in local and international freight forwarding.
Well established, this organisation is globally renowned for delivery of full service logistics including freight forwarding, 3PL Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Celebrating 40 years in business, they are a global supplier of choice.
This is a client facing account management position with a focus on taking over an existing portfolio of accounts.
Your responsibility is to effectively manage and retain each client, maximising on opportunities, whilst further developing relationships.
Essential skills and experience:
- 1-2 years freight forwarding or transport industry client facing account management experience
- Local AND international freight forwarding and transport market knowledge preferred
- A team player with commitment to a career in freight forwarding
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, with professional approach and presentation.
- Current, valid Drivers license
With excellence in service at the core of their value proposition, they are looking for a professional who will reflect, uphold, and champion these values in the local market.
Benefits and rewards:
- A great local team and culture (A Global Team culture, local Employee appreciation day!)
- On-going career development and growth!
- Globally integrated systems
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a true global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the Apply link, and contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!