Momentum Consulting are working closely with a well-established Australian Owned company located on the Northern Beaches, with over 500 staff nationwide.
In your new role, you will be responsible for full function accounts receivable, including month-end processes.
- Process and verify a high volume of invoices
- Collections - including phone and email
- Follow up on any overdue debts
- Answer any queries relating to invoices or overdue debts
- Account reconciliations, and allocation of payments and receipts
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- End of month financial reporting for management as required.
- Creditor Accounts/Credit checks and opening new accounts
To be considered you must have:
- Demonstrated significant experience in a similar role
- Experienced in large ERP systems along with MS Excel (Intermediate), including cell referencing, pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- SAP experience highly regarded
- Experience across full function AR, credit, and collections
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels from middle management to director level.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211