Outstanding opportunity to join a global leader on a 12-month fixed term contract!
With research centres and manufacturing both here in Australia and around the world, they are renowned for innovation in engineering, manufacture, and supply of industrial equipment to key industries of mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure.
In this fast paced and varied role, you will be providing a variety of administrative support to the Special Projects Director and team.
Key accountabilities include:
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Report Generation
- Diary management
- Organising travel agenda and meetings
- Drafting correspondence
- Document management and preparation
- Customer service: assisting email and telephone enquiries
- Providing all round administrative support as required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Highly developed communications skills- verbal and written
- Proven experience as a personal assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to start ASAP
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com