MOMENTUM CONSULTING - ADMINISTRATOR /PA
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
This Boutique Rehabilitation Company provides quality preventative and injury management services. The Boutique Company is completely Client Focused and are a one-stop-shop focusing on prevention, managing claims, treatment, and training.
General Admin Duties
- Recording referrals in the internal Software
- Chasing invoices
- Sending out surveys
- Telephone calls to clients
- Working on Social Media
- Write emails/letters on the Clients behalf.
General PA Duties
- Booking Meeting rooms
- Working on the Clients general errands (liaising on the phone/internet/real-estates on the Clients behalf)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Must be computer literate - Excel; Word; PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Good written skills - can write professional emails/letters as directed.
- Very accountable
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience - worked at a workplace rehab provider.
- Chameleon software (Case Manager) - Desirable
- NSW Drivers Licence and Own Transport
In return we can offer you:
- Start with casual/part time - 2-3 days/week; working from home; meeting with the Client on a regular basis/as needed basis; potentially to transfer to full time if preferred.
- Work from Home
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.