Momentum are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to join our client's logistics facility located in Western Sydney.
At Momentum Consulting we provide quality casual, contract and permanent recruitment services to our valued clients. We bring over 20 years of expertise in placing skilled tradies in the manufacturing, construction, supply chain and engineering industries.
Our client is a market leader in the Supply Chain industry. Due to ongoing company growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join the Team, based in Western Sydney.
What's on offer:
- Long term role with temp to perm opportunity
- Immediate start
- Plently of Overtime available
- Great rate, $44 per hour + shift loadings
About the role:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on conveyor systems
- Fault finding and testing electrical equipment
- Responsible for any documentation, records or checklists are filled in correctly, on-time and meet the required standards
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Supply Chain experience (highly regarded)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident working unsupervised
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY. Click the link below or for a friendly chat contact Bec on 9633 1141. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.