Momentum Consulting is looking for an Assembler for our client in Dandenong South. This is a permanent position, fulltime, ongoing from Monday till Friday in the dayshift. In this role you need to be very accurate and have a hands-on attitude.
Our client is a multinational leader in the cardiovascular and surgical solutions industry is seeking an Assembler to join their Production Team in Dandenong South. A direct to permanent position, starting immediately for the right candidate. $21, - per hour.
As the successful applicant your key purpose will be to cut and assemble perfusion tubes to specification and regulatory compliance for the manufacture of medical devices.
Within the role you will:
- Cut tube and assemble medical devices as per drawing instructions
- Perform quality checks in process
- Maintain documents and calibrate equipment as required
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the implemented quality system
- Other duties as directed
To be considered for selection you will:
- Have previous device assembly experience
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Be computer literate
- Have a high attention to detail and quality focus
- Be comfortable working on your own and within a team as required
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Candidates with previous clean room experience from either the pharmaceutical or food industries will be highly regarded.
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a permanent job, starting rate of $21+ within a successful multinational that can offer career growth.
Don't delay, apply now! If you have any questions about the role please call Chantal Feenstra on 9796 6615.