A thriving company synonymous with quality lighting. Over 50 years in the Australian market and a global heritage, our client understands the science of lighting and how to provide their clients with the best functional and innovative lighting solutions.
We are currently seeking assemblers to join our client's team, in a challenging yet rewarding organisation. The shifts on offer are Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm pm or 2:30pm - 11pm.
Your duties incude:
- Assemble lighting components/wiring in both loose and kit form
- Test assembled products to ensure they are in working order as per procedures
- Quality Assurance checks
- Confident use of tools, air gun, testing equipment and soldering irons
- Ability to work well as part of a team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Physically fit and capable of repetitive works
- Basic soldering skills would be an advantage
- Dexterity and ability to use hand tools (screwdrivers, air gun etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in assembly of electrical or electronic components is advantageous
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.