A thriving company synonymous with quality lighting with over 50 years in the Australian market and a global heritage, our client understands the science of lighting and how to provide their clients with the best functional and innovative lighting solutions.
We are currently seeking assemblers to join our client's team, in a challenging yet rewarding organisation.
The shifts on offer are Monday - Thursday 6am - 2:30pm, Friday 6am-12pm.
Your duties will incude:
- Assemble lighting components/wiring in both loose and kit form
- Test assembled products to ensure they are in working order as per procedures
- Quality Assurance checks Confident use of tools, air gun, testing equipment and soldering irons
- Ability to work well as part of a team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Physically fit and capable of repetitive works
- Dexterity and ability to use hand tools (screwdrivers, air gun etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Great working environment
- On-site Parking
- Competitive payrate
- Healthy work/life balance
- Early finish Friday's!
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.