Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our client is a global leader in the Heavy Industrial Industry. Their portfolio boasts some of the most complex Mining Solutions and they have presence Globally.
Auto Electricians prepare, assemble, install, inspect, repair and test electrical wiring, control systems, PLCs, sensors and related components for dewatering products and equipment.
- Ensure site health, safety and environment systems and processes are applied and actively participate in HSE programs.
- Ensure tools, plant and equipment is safe, clean, and fit for purpose prior to using in the execution of tasks.
- Ensure work and storage areas are kept safe, clean, and ordered.
- Prepare, assemble, install, inspect, repair and test electrical wiring, control systems, PLCs, sensors, and related components for Multiflo, Aspir and Industrial pump units.
- Use lifting devices such as forklifts and overhead cranes to move loads.
- Complete quality and inspection processes, which may include paper or electronic documentation.
- Maintain and repair site equipment.
- Be an active member of the operations team - provide input into product, quality, work process and work environment improvements and programs.
- Other duties as directed by a Supervisor or Manager.
- Engineering Tradesperson Automotive Electrical Technology trade certificate, which could include Auto Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Technician.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task whilst maintaining attention to detail.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, forward your resume and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9633 1141 and speak to Shane.