Join a global leader in automated manufacturing and supply chain solutions engineering.
Renowned for state-of-the-art end to end solutions, they engineer tailored automation technologies across the entire supply chain from manufacturing to warehousing.
With a continuous improvement ideology they are the leading edge of control systems and autonomous vehicle engineering.
Deployment, testing, installation & commissioning of autonomous guided vehicle solutions for automated manufacturing & warehouse systems.
The position has an emphasis on client site install and commissioning, so your ability to travel 60-70% of the time locally and nationally is essential.
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (Electrical or Mechatronics)
- 2+ years commercial experience, including:
- Automation systems, exposure to factory or warehouse automation preferred
- Control Systems Engineering, and sound experience with PLC's
- Exposure or experience with Automated Guided Vehicles very well regarded
- Good PC and basic programming skills,
- Technical writing, and ability train operators
- Excellent communications and ability to work with clients
- A passion for Automation, Robotics, and/or autonomous vehicle technology
- Supervision of Installation crews well regarded, but not essential.
Due to role and location, a valid drivers license and own transport is essential.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work on a range of projects for 'name' organisations.
- Training and support from a globally renowned team.
- Stability, career development, and growth
The role will require significant travel, however you will be well looked after and provided with appropriate tools, resources, support, and the flexibility to ensure a work life balance.
A starting salary in the order of $80-120k (depending on experience) plus superannuation and allowances is negotiable.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.