This Client is a leading Engineering company specialising in engineering solutions to the mining, construction, water, and wastewater industries. They provide state of the art engineering solutions for companies across the globe.
- Plenty of Overtime available
- Work with a industry leading company
- Opportunities to grow within the company
This position will see you utilising your fabrication skills in a state-of-the-art workshop based in Wetherill Park. This job opportunity offers consistent employment at a reputable Engineering Company where you will be able to not only develop your skills further but also teach you new skills.
Benefits for You:
- $41.40 per hour + penalties
- Monday to Friday shifts with Saturdays OT
- Safe and clean environment to work in
- Positive and friendly culture
About the Role
- Workshop based in Wetherill Park
- Fabrication of Gold mining Equipment such as conveyors and acacias
- MIG welding
- Working within a team of Boilermakers
- Read and work from mechanical drawings
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Quick thinker with the ability to troubleshoot
- Fast on your feet and motivated to work
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Chloe Newman on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.