Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our client is a global leader in the Heavy Industrial Industry. Their portfolio boasts some of the most complex Mining Solutions and they have presence Globally.
Boilermakers cut, bend, fabricate, test, set-up, disassemble, repair, and inspect the metal components of dewatering products and equipment.
- Ensure tools, plant and equipment is safe, clean, and fit for purpose prior to using in the execution of tasks.
- Ensure work and storage areas are kept safe, clean, and ordered.
- Cut, bend, fabricate, test, set-up, disassemble, repair, and inspect:
Ø Multiflo pump units' bases, skids and related components.
Ø Aspir units, baskets, and related components.
Ø Pontoons, floats, and equipment framework.
Ø Transport frames, jigs and other production and transport related equipment.
- Use lifting devices such as forklifts and overhead cranes to move loads.
- Assist with black build set up (checking that complex components fit together while steel work is black/uncoated).
- Complete quality and inspection processes, which may include paper or electronic documentation.
- Maintain and repair site equipment.
- Be an active member of the operations team - provide input into product, quality, work process and work environment improvements and programs.
- Dual trade Fitter Boilermakers/Fabricators will work in both the Assembly and Fabrication Workshops as required by workload.
- Other duties as directed by a Supervisor or Manager.
· Engineering Tradesperson Fabrication trade certificate, which could include a Fabrication, Boiler making or Sheet Metal. High risk occupational tickets and/or VOC for forklift, overhead gantry crane, dogger and rigger is preferred.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, forward your resume and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call Shane on 02 9633 1141