With more than 30 years' experience, our client is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian Utilities and Water Sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced Boilermaker for a project based in Maroochydore. The project is set to last for roughly 2 months with the opportunity to move onto future projects for the right candidate.
About the role:
- 20th May start
- Maroochydore based
- Variation in design on a Sewage Treatment Plant
- Monday to Friday with the opportunity of overtime
- Ongoing position for the right candidate - opportunity to move onto future projects
What you'll need:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Boilermaker
- MIG and Structural mild steel experience required
- White card and confined space minimum requirement
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication trade
- EWP and working at heights highly regarded
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B and Tetanus or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
Why work for us:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume.
07 3848 9811