Momentum Consulting is currently seeking Trade Qualified Boilermakers to join their production team. This client manufacturers steel.
You will be based in a state-of-the-art facility situated in Port Kembla joining a team of boilermakers whereby you will fabricate and TIG weld the products from mechanical drawings.
This will be a causal ongoing role on day shift from 7AM to 3:30PM.
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- Above award rate wages
- Work in a friendly and positive environment
- Work in a safe and clean workshop
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Experience TIG welding with structural and stainless steel
- Can think on your feet
- High Regard to Safety
- Can start as soon as possible
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY. Click the link below or for a friendly chat contact Taline on (02) 9633 1141 5am - 8pm. You must have the right the work in Australia.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.