Momentum Consulting is currently working with leading Australian food manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a well established Australian brand, utilising your exceptional sales skills to further your career in this exciting role.
Servicing existing clients, you will also be responsible for bringing in new business across your designated territory. There is a small amount of regional and intrastate travel required periodically.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy of the organisation
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all customers
- Negotiate contracts, deal structure, financial management, value-based selling and communication/ presentation skills
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of business leads
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in sales within food services or FMCG
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the drive to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Results-orientated, with a positive and enthusiastic approach to selling
- Capability to plan effectively and to carry out plans in a timely and efficient manner
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A current and valid driver's license and own vehicle
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 firstname.lastname@example.org