Join a globally renowned, well established leader in local and international freight forwarding.
This organisation has grown from a single office freight forwarder into a globally renowned provider of full service logistics including Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Able to tailor supply chain solutions for clients through unified technology systems integrated through a global network, they pride themselves on creating value chain to yield cost reductions and improved services for their clients.
Celebrating 40 years in business, as they grow in reputation they are developing into a global supplier of choice.
A Territory based BDM / Sales Consultant is required to join the Victorian state team.
The position is 50/50 new business development and account management, providing national and international logistics and freight forwarding solutions.
Essential skills and experience:
- Freight forwarding or transport industry solutions sales experience is essential.
- Local AND international freight forwarding and transport market knowledge preferred
- Commitment to a career in freight forwarding sales
- Good computer skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills, and professional presentation.
- Current, valid Drivers license
A demonstrable understanding of related functions such as supply chain and logistics, warehousing and 3PL operations, and international freight processes is very well regarded.
With excellence in service at the core of their value proposition, they are looking for a professional who will reflect, uphold, and champion these values in the local market.
Benefits and rewards:
- A great local team and culture (A Global Team culture, local Employee appreciation day!)
- On-going career development and growth!
- Globally integrated systems
- Sales and Administration Support / Data Analytics Support
An excellent remuneration package is also on offer that includes attractive base, car, phone, and health care allowances, with an industry leading commission structure and more!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a true global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the Apply link, and contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!