Join a leader in local and international freight forwarding.
Well established, this organisation is globally renowned for delivery of full service logistics including freight forwarding, 3PL Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Able to tailor supply chain solutions for clients through a global network, they pride themselves on creating value chain to yield cost reductions and improved services for their clients.
Celebrating 40 years in business, they are a global supplier of choice.
A BDM / Sales Consultant is required to join the Victorian state team.
This Tullamarine based position is new business development, loosely structured on territory, providing national and international logistics and freight forwarding solutions.
The role is well supported with analytics, sales support, customs borkers, IT, and product management.
Essential skills and experience:
- 5+ years Freight forwarding or transport industry sales experience.
- Local AND international freight forwarding and transport market knowledge preferred
- A team player with Commitment to a career in freight forwarding sales
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, with professional approach and presentation.
- Current, valid Drivers license
A demonstrable understanding of related functions such as supply chain and logistics, warehousing and 3PL operations, and international freight processes is very well regarded.
With excellence in service at the core of their value proposition, they are looking for a professional who will reflect, uphold, and champion these values in the local market.
Benefits and rewards:
- A great local team and culture (A Global Team culture, local Employee appreciation day!)
- On-going career development and growth!
- Globally integrated systems
- Sales and Administration Support / Data Analytics Support
An excellent remuneration package is also on offer that includes attractive base, car, phone, and health care allowances, with an industry leading commission structure and more!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a true global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the Apply link, and contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!