Momentum was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery. With offices in Sydney, Parramatta, Liverpool, Central Coast, Brisbane and Melbourne and a strong network of partners, Momentum has expertise across a wide range of industries.
As a result of continued success and expansion, Momentum is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to develop across all our specialist vertical markets.
Reporting to the General Manager, the key duties of your role will include:
- Identifying and evaluating prospective clients, to generate new business for the company, both short and long term development
- Develop strategies to promote, maintain and enhance Momentum's reputation in the marketplace
- Managing client activities including calls, sales presentations, sales pipelines, sales proposals and any other aspects of service delivery
- Achieving revenue targets, KPIs and overall targets
- Working with the service delivery team to transfer new business to an operational front
To be successful in this role you will to have
- Proven success in a business development or a 360 recruiting position
- Strong rapport building and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Experience in writing proposals or tenders
- Must hold a Current Drivers Licence ("C" class)
You will be a resilient, engaging and energetic individual. You will have strong market exposure and an innovative and persuasive nature.
This role is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who wants to work for a company that is in expansion mode.
In return you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package (salary + bonuses + commission + car allowance), which will take you well into the six figures.