Join a leading Commercial Joinery factory.
Working with a range of 'name' client organisations, manufacture and fabricate unique & state of the art one-off exhibition and trade show stands.
Must-have Shopfitting or Commercial Cabinet Making Experience including:
- Ability to read Workshop Drawings / Plans
- Able to formulate a Cut List
- Experience with Assembly, Finish Fittings, and Furnishings
- Laminating, to a High Standard
- Edging and Cleaning Up
- Running Edge Bander
- Panel Saw, Band Saw, Circular Saw
- Level 3 Carpenter Tertiary Qualification or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years Factory Experience
- White Card.
Own Tools are essenitial.
If available and interested please apply ASAP with your CV, and call Flo on 9267 8211.