Momentum Consulting is a wholly Australian owned and operated provider of staffing solutions to a wide range of industries across Australia. Our focus is on providing a quality service to our clients and staff alike. We are currently seeking highly motivated, outgoing people for an immediate start with our client partner in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs. We have several ongoing opportunities for Outbound Sales Contact Centre roles, with a potential for temp - perm for high achievers!
Successful applicants will be an integral part of the high achieving Outbound Sales team. Your primary focus is outbound sales to existing clients as well as sourced leads, both warm and cold, of high quality and competitively priced lighting products for commercial/industrial interior and exterior applications. You will ensure all customers receive a pleasant and engaging experience, maintaining the company values always. This is your opportunity to join a local business who claimed the top prize of the 2016 Australian Achievers Award for excellence in customer service!
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Previous outbound sales experience, preferably in a contact centre environment
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Professional and friendly phone manner - customer service excellence is essential
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Display maturity and confidence
* Be resilient!
* Driven to achieve set targets, stay motivated and motivate your team
* Positive attitude with the ability to self-manage to get the job done
* Intermediate Computer literacy skills
This position will be a casual commencement with full time hours Monday to Friday working 8:30am - 4:45pm, with a view to a permanent position for high achievers in approximately 4-6 months.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with:
* Ongoing work, Monday - Friday for a fantastic work/life balance!
* Pay rate of $25 per hour + KPI bonuses (average of $3-5K/month, top achievers $10K/month bonus)
* View to permanency
* Weekly pay cycle
* Amazing team environment - footy days, PJ days, lots of charity events!
* Ongoing product training & support from a team of experts
* Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic or waiting around for public transport that's always delayed!
If this sounds like the Outbound Sales opportunity you've been dreaming of, please submit your application with your current resume and cover letter by using the Apply Now button below. Our client is looking to interview and start suitably experienced staff immediately, so don't hesitate as you may miss out!
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted by phone.
Interviews will be based in Sunshine West, Melbourne.