We currently have a vacant role for a Customer Care Consultant this role is an outbound sales/ call centre position located near Coopers Plains.
About the role
- Ongoing position employed on a casual basis
- Monday to Friday 38hours per week
- Hours will vary between 8am and 7pm so will need to be available and flexible
- Processing bookings, run management, scheduling and selling company products.
The Ideal candidate
- Sales experience is essential and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Background in pest or weed control would be an advantage
- Experience using Excel, word and outlook
- Reliable transport
- 2x recent work related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.