Our client is a leading wholesaler and distributor of luxury home products, located in Sydney's Inner West who are looking for a hands on Customer Service Team Leader.
As customer service team leader, you will be responsible for resolving customer queries, accurate data entry and leading a small, close knit team.
- Managing inbound customer enquiries and escalations
- Processing of orders and warranty claims
- Organising credits, returns and replacements.
- Leading, mentoring and supporting a small team
- KPI reporting
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced customer service role
- Proficient with MS Suite and CRM Systems
- Highly developed communication skills- written and verbal
- Proven experience in leading teams within a customer focused environment
- SAP experience is highly regarded
What is on Offer?
- On the job product training
- Paid RDO each month
- Well established and friendly team
- Free onsite parking
If this position is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience relevant to the role, please apply now. Should you have any questions regarding the position please contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.