As the leading manufacturer of Australian's fresh meat products, this company is seeking a skilled Forklift Driver for day shift.
Working for this Employer of Choice, the key to being successful in this role is;
- Recent experience working within a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- A current Forklift Ticket
- Min of 2 years Forklift experience
- Comfortable to handle raw meat products
- A minimum of 4 days availability
- Ability to commit to ongoing work
- Ability to perform manual handling (15kgs minimum)
- Comfortable to work in refrigerated environment
- Drivers License and Car a MUST
Your duties may consists of:
- Pick Packing
- Forklift Duties
- Ad hoc duties
You need to be able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and have a strong work ethic and have the energy and desire to work at the highest standard.
To apply for this role submit your CV and please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Momentum is at all times committed to greater workforce diversity and inclusion.