Momentum Consulting Group are currently looking for an experienced and reliable Chipper Operator to join the Open Spaces crew for a well-known company based in Bayswater and North Melbourne.
Our client is a specialist in full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to both government and private enterprise.
Duties will include:
- Manual Labour operating a Chipper
- Driving the MR truck
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be available to start Immediately
- Have a minimum of 2 years MR experience + valid licence
- Have Traffic Management tickets
- Be able to provide 2 work references
- Be experienced in manual labour
- Be Physically fit
- Be able to provide a 5-year driving history or demerit point report if requested
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 3.36 pm. Hourly rate $27,14 + every day 30 min overtime. This is an ongoing role with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
To Apply: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below. If any questions, please call Chantal or Jasmine on 9796 6615.