Progressive Sydney council
- 12 month Contract - with potential for more!
- Great team and culture.
Outstanding opportunity to join a progressive Sydney council!
A Sydney based Civil/Construction Project Manager is required to manage projects with a civil focus including roads, streetscapes and cycleways, throughout all project phases.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant Degree Qualifications
- Project Management experience - Roads and Civil works
- Experience in reviewing design documents, preparing project plans, liaising with utility providers / authorities, and monitoring contractors' services.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards include:
- An initial 12 month contract term
- Work on a range of projects
- Great exposure, with support from a progressive team.
- With a pipeline of projects there is real opportunity for extension.
Best rates - $450 - $550 /day + Super ($600/day on ABN) (neg. on exp.)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered - thank you.