- Client side Project Management
- High profile and highly visible projects
- Initial 6 month contract, with potential for more!
Outstanding opportunity to work for a privately owned, Tier 1 services provider!
Well established, this renowned organisation continues to grow, and operating on a very large footprint they have significant civil and construction works underway.
An experienced Client-side Project Manager is sought for a road design & consruction project. The postion will including scope development and managing the design process.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Civil Engineering Degree qualifications, with additional qualifications, in Project Management, well regarded.
- 5 - 15 years' Civil Project Management experience,
- Previous Client-side project management
- Roads design and construction
- A demonstrable local (Brisbane based) network.
- Previous leadership and management of project teams, site teams, and sub-contractors.
- Strong Commercial / contract management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven stakeholder management skills.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Great exposure,
- Support from a globally renowned team.
- With a pipeline of other projects there is real opportunity for more.
Remuneration guideline: $600 - $650/day + Super (negotiable depending on experience!)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a renowned leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!