Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Based in Dandenong, our client is a market leader, providing an extensive line of coffee machines for commercial offices throughout Australia. Due to recent promotions we currently have an opportunities for a Coffee Service Technician.
The Coffee Service Technician will be required to attend our client sites - office spaces - across metro Melbourne to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of our coffee machine product range.
Ideally you will live in Melbourne. Most of your time you will be working autonomously in the Melbourne CBD, with minimal travel to Dandenong, so a great work ethic and accountability is required.
- Carrying out day-to-day scheduled maintenance on our coffee machines, including replacing coffee beans, cleaning and emptying coffee filters, and minor fault finding on the machines
- Coordinating with our Service Manager and completing jobs in an efficient and timely manner
- Some technical Advice/trouble shooting with customers (internally and externally) over the phone
- Be available to provide "hands on" assistance as required.
- Contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
- Outsource repairs/calibrations if required
- Ensure safe work practices
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Suitable knowledge to work with coffee machine equipment
- A PASSION FOR COFFEE
- Nice and friendly, approachable, customer friendly manner
- Hold a current driver licence
- Able to fault find and diagnose issues, and complete suitable repairs onsite or refer back to the workshop
- Great customer skills, presentation and communication (written and verbal)
The role is full time permanent paying a base rate of $35-$38.
The position includes a fully serviced vehicle and a flexible working schedule.
If you would like to know more and have any questions, please apply and submit your resume in WORD format (if possible) and one of our consultants will be in touch. Any questions you can call the office on (02)9633-1141 and speak to Shane today.