Momentum Consulting are seeking skilled and experienced Forklift Operator/Store person to work in a Cold Storage environment for a Food Distributor based in Lidcombe.
Your duties will include:
- Picking & packing
- RF Scanning
- Forklift driving - Counter Balance
- Manual handling
- Using mechanical aids
- Shrink wrapping
- Working between chiller and freezer environments
- Loading & unloading of stock
- Moving stock
- ADHOC duties
We have both AM/PM shifts available - 5am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-9pm.
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Have previous warehousing experience
- Proven Counterbalance forklift operating experience
- Cold storage experience
- Be physically fit for manual handling
- Have own transport
- Able to work Monday to Friday and some Saturdays
- Be reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy
- Be able to do 10 hour shifts and be flexible
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position. How to Apply: To be successful for these roles please contact the Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.