With more than 30 years' experience, our client is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian Utilities and Water Sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced concrete finisher for a project based in Charters Towers. The project is set to last for around 12 months with the opportunity to move onto future projects for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Immediate start
- Multiple projects
- DIDO from Townsville to Charters Towers and Bowen
- Upgrade of recycled water Treatment Plant
- 15/5 Roster
- Accommodation provided
- Travel allowance and LAA paid
- Ongoing position for the right candidate - opportunity to move onto future projects
What you'll need:
- Minimum 1 year concrete finishing experience
- Steel fixing experience is highly desirable
- Ability to carry out all aspects of concreting from pouring to finishing
- White card
- EWP, working at heights and confined space tickets highly regarded
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B and Tetanus or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume.
Kasey Currie @ Momentum (07) 3848 9811