- Progressive Sydney council
- 12 month Contract - with potential for more!
- Great team and culture.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting a Sydney based Construction Project Manager with a Building Services Engineering background to manage construction projects with associated risks related to mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and lifts.
This is a client side role, working for a large, progressive Sydney council in their capital works program including public and community buildings.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relavent Degree Qualsifications
- Constuction Project Management
- A building servces engineering background - experinece with mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and lifts.
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing design documents, liaising with utility providers / authorities, and monitoring contractors' services installation and commissioning.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Work on a range of highly visible projects
- Great exposure, with support from a progressive team.
- With a pipeline of developing projects there is real opportunity for extension.
- An initial 12 month contract term
Best rates - UPDATED! (depending on experience and structure) $800 - $946 /day
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered - thank you.