Are you passionate about Crane operation?
Proud that your workman ship is of a high standard?
We want to talk to you !!
A great opportunity exists for skilled operators of mobile plant for this great employer.
The company is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian utilities and water sector. Commencement of a few significant new installation projects in the area require several experienced operators for various long-term roles leading to permanent positions (subject to an initial qualification period).
The following will be required as a minimum;
- Min 1-3 years' experience as a Crane operator.
- White card
- Appropriate tickets including Dogman and CN or greater.
- EWP, Confined space and working at heights while not a requirement will be highly regarded.
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B at Teutates or willing to obtain.
- Ability to pass a medical including physical
- Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
- Minimum 2 x recent employment references.
While initially based in Charters Towers on a 12 month major infrastructure project in the recycled water arena. This role could turn national for the right person.
We are Currently recruiting for crane operators with a CN ticket or greater and Dogman to operate the site based non-slewing Franna crane.
While this is a machine operating position you will be expected from time to time to perform other duties including labouring.
If this sounds like you? Apply now!! or Call Kasey at Momentum for further information on (07) 38489811.
Due to current large volumes of applications only suitable shortlisted applicants will be contacted.