Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-established Personal Injury firm. Due to significant growth, they are seeking an experienced CTP Solicitor with experience across NSW and ACT jurisdictions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level and lead a small team.
In this role you will be responsible for running CTP files, vetting matter quantum and viability and creating workflow and precedents for NSW matters.
Core duties include:
- Providing advice to clients on CTP cases
- Management of files
- Regular communication with stakeholders
- Managing a team of 5 support staff
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years personal injury experience- CTP
- Proven experience in interstate matter progression in NSW and ACT
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Outstanding communication skills- verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org