Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer-focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management, or large vendor management models.
Our client is looking for a Student Sales Advisor who is responsible for ensuring the right students enrol in the right courses at the right time by delivering advice, information, and assistance to prospective students across multiple channels to support growth in conversion, enrolment, and completion rates.
· Pay rate to the contractor: $40 per hour + Super
· Hours: 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
· 6-month contract with possible extension
· Location: Kingswood
· Working with Children's Check and Police check required
· Start: ASAP
About the role
- Responsible for the achievement of sales contact, enrolment, and conversion targets.
- Handle variable volumes (including peak periods) of inbound inquiries and assist with the provision of course information to prospective customers and across multiple channels.
- Participate in outbound or inbound, targeted sales campaigns.
- Provide effective customer service and response to support prospective student lead generation and maximize conversion to application and enrolment.
- Follow up with prospective students and liaise with customer service representatives and admissions as required to ensure prospective students' needs are being met.
- Perform administration and sales-related activities including updating and maintaining records and databases to support customer relationships and to ensure compliance with systems, processes, and policies.
- Actively participate in continual improvement activities relating to student sales to achieve quality assurance standards and customer service excellence.
- Actively contribute to achieving and supporting an engaging and inclusive campus/cluster and Branch culture,
- Reflect the client's values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision-making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop meaningful performance development and review plans.
- Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Experience providing advice, information, and assistance to customers across multiple channels in a sales contact centre environment or similar, to achieve high levels of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a range of administration and sales-related support activities including the use of contact centre-related technology, systems, and processes to support data and customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated capability to listen, interpret, and convey product-related information in a clear, accurate, and appropriate manner, responsive to customer needs in a high-volume work environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to nearby learning locations if required, as per conditions contained within the employee's Enterprise Agreement.
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, make sure to APPLY today.
For any questions, feel free to reach out to Adalbert via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply