Momentum Consulting are currently working with an Australian industry leader of food manufacturing, who are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your customer service career, working with a well-established Australian brand.
In this fast-paced role, you will be required to process customer orders with accuracy, participate in regular team meetings, cross sell products and obtain and document customer feedback.
You will be working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm and every second Sunday form 2pm to 4pm.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Creation and updating of documents using Word and Excel
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Processing of customer payments
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Highly developed time management skills
- High level of capacity for change and dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people at all levels
- Intermediate data entry skills- Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking your next career opportunity with an Australian Industry leader, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org