MOMENTUM CONSULTING - CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
This client is the largest privately owned manufacturer and distributor of healthcare products and is leveraging that success in international markets. As part of the customer service team this role will require you be the first point of contact for all internal & external enquiries from our Australia and New Zealand business. As the company's face to the customer and internal stakeholders, you will require great communication skills, enjoy dealing with customers, working in a team environment and have a passion for support and customer service.
- Ensure email enquiries from internal and external customers are answered in a timely and professional manner as befitting the initial point of contact.
- Respond to general and complex business calls and enquiries regarding our products and services, escalating where appropriate, and always ensuring follow up back to customer.
- Process customer orders received by fax, email, and telephone in an efficient manner, using High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take a high volume of calls and work under pressure. Using effective communication skills to explain complex issues verbally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously to achieve targets. Also, an enthusiastic attitude for learning and development.
- Develop skill in use of QAD Database/SAP, including generation and use of report information, and sharing of that knowledge with team members.
- Support Internal and external sales staff as required in the selling and promotion of our products.
- Update & maintain database systems.
- Provide information regarding order status and any backorders to Customer/Sales Managers by working collaboratively with the Planning team.
Experience and Skills
- Min 1-2 years' experience in call centre/customer service roles
- Computer skills in MS Office in particular Word & Excel (experience in QAD) - Desirable
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving attitude.
- Willingness to learn and ability to take on constructive feedback.
- Must be able to work and deliver in a fast-past environment.
- Ability to absorb computer and technical knowledge.
- Proven team player with willingness to perform in a team and provide support for other members when needed.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Intuitive and analytical thinking skills to offer effective solutions to internal and external customers.
- Confident with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Professional and courteous always.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.