Well established, this organisation has grown from a single office freight forwarder into a globally renowned provider of full-service logistics including Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Able to tailor supply chain solutions for clients through unified technology systems integrated through a global network, they pride themselves on creating value chain to yield cost reductions and improved services for their clients.
Celebrating 40 years in business, as they grow in reputation, they are developing into a global supplier of choice.
Due to exceptional growth, a newly created position has become available within the Customer Service Department.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be the key point of contact for a portfolio of 30 customers. You will be responsible for handling all queries from start to finish and providing solutions through liaising with other branches and departments.
Key accountabilities include:
- End to end management of all customer queries, including billing, imports and urgent deliveries
- Provision of outstanding customer service
- Liaising internally with other branches and teams
- Communicating with external stakeholders, including customs
- Coordination of Air and Ocean shipments
- Understanding customers' requirements, needs and expectations
- Providing solutions to customers shipping needs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in supply chain solutions or similar industry is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in International Business or related discipline are highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Immaculate presentation
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly change priorities and handle competing deadlines
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment within fast growing company
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with an industry leader, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com