MOMENTUM CONSULTING - CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNAL SALES - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Customer Service / Internal Sales team member to support our clients NSW Sales Team. Do you have Data Entry Management experience, Customer Service experience?
Are you energetic, motivated, with lots of drive, have initiative, looking to improve processes, and keen to further your career, develop and evolve? Keep reading!
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide support and solutions for sales activities.
- Keeping customers informed with orders and any foreseeable issues.
- Processing of customer orders and deliveries.
- Organise deliveries and logistics with despatch.
- Order entry and back-order management
- Stock planning and control.
- Stock transfers and interstate line haul.
- Handling customer request and credit issues.
- Reviewing purchase orders and terms and conditions
- Answering incoming enquiries relating to pricing and general sales stock.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Relevant experience in a Sales Admin position and data entry / management
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Sound Microsoft office inc Excel, word, outlook, and data entry skills
- Experience with CRM and order management software
- Ability to communicate with a vast range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous employment in the HVAC industry will be highly regarded
- If you are successful, you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination.
- Great Team Culture
- Career Development
- Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 4:30pm
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.