We are a fast-growing FMCG company located in major Australian cities specializing in the importing and distribution of Asian food products to Australia and New Zealand markets. An opportunity exists in our Villawood office in Western Sydney, for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to work in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, this role is required to support ERP/Master data maintenance across company group in timely manner as well as to support other planning related tasks. It would also support regional supply chain operations by co-ordinating different activities cross functionally to include Sales, Marketing, Quality assurance, purchasing and warehouse and to support roll out of other supply chain projects.
- Maintaining planning tools and ERP system data to assure highest possible level of data integrity.
- Delivering required reports, metrics and analysis as needed in a timely manner.
- Create new items and maintain company group inventory/planning master data in timely manner
- Coordinate and monitor related supply chain activities in relation to new product launch
- Generate report on SLOB and monitor its depletion
- Generate supply chain related reports
- Assist in planning and roll out of supply chain projects
- Tertiary qualification (Diploma/ Bachelor) in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Information Technology or related is desirable
- 1-3 year in Supply Chain related role, ideally in a FMCG business.
- Quantitative and analytical experience with Excel, master data, ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365) and database (SQL, Access or similar) would be advantageous
- Detailed oriented
- A clear communicator with good stakeholder management skills
- Can do attitude and problem solver
- Willingness to learn and think creatively outside of the box
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced,deadline driven environment.
To apply, please click the link below, all candidates short-listed will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.